Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fear Factor



Hey there. No, I did not audition for fear factor. I meant something different. Having been in the technology field for more than a decade, I have never been so afraid to try something new in this field. However, blogging gave me a little bit of hesitation, not because of the techy challenges that might come with this but just mere time. I thought and still think that this will eat up a lot of time, time that I don't really have due to the craziness of my work and young family. I had a website 5 years ago and was pretty good updating it but like anything else, it got outdated so quickly. I will give this one a shot, what the h*ck.

Welcome friends and please do not hesitate to let me know what you think.

1 comment:

cavner said...

Is that a Red Bluetooth headset, geek... :-)