Sunday, April 1, 2007

Second Best Thing



Yo! Tivo is the greatest invention! What is second? iRobot Roomba. Dude, this thing cleans for me even when I am not home. I have never been so excited about cleaning in my life. I tell you though, the first two weeks was a waste because I would always catch myself (and Danielle and Nella) watching it do it's thing which totally defeats the purpose. After a while, you get used to it and you just let it do its thing. The best part is that it goes under places where you would'nt normally get to using the conventional vacuum or broom. It also has a mind of its own to go back to its home base to recharge when it is running out of juice. Stairs? no problem, it can detect stairs and not fall off.

For less than $200 bucks, I highly recommend it. I stopped using cleaning service after we got this. Saves us $100 a month. Great invention.

1 comment:

che-ann said...

gd'day mate, welcome to the blogging world! :) enjoyed reading your first two posts ... i'll bookmark your site & i hope to hear more from you. cheers!